SNRD
Breaking News
  • Leaders of the «Citizenship» Review 2016 Work Methodologies
  • Al Shamsi Receives the Federal Republic of Somalia Consul General
  • “Sharjah Residency” Organizes Blood Donation Campaign
  • Developing Project Program of Tourism, Medical Treatment and Study Visas

AlMenhali: The New Law to Regulate The Relationship Between The Sponsor and the Sponsored Person Will Not Affect The Interests of Anyone

AlMenhali: The New Law to Regulate The Relationship Between The Sponsor and the Sponsored Person Will Not Affect The Interests of Anyone
Al Khaleej 17/9/2010

Major General Nasser Al Menhali Assistant Undersecretary for Naturalization and Residency and ports in the Abu Dhabi Police, confirmed that the new law, which will be issued on the organization of the relationship between the sponsor and the sponsored person is not intended to harm the interests of the sponsors at all, pointing out that he will take into account items to satisfy both parties with no harm to the interests of the party at the expense of the other.

This came during an interview with the live broadcast on channel Noor Dubai, as a result of the vast reaction raised by the announcement of the law yesterday in the local newspapers, and appeared through the volume of communications in the direct broadcast programs in various radio stations, pointing out that he will reduce the sentence, were also summoned the ambassadors of the countries most in the proportion of domestic workers escape and cooperation with them through the work of the conventions that allows certain controls within their own countries in order to reduce this phenomenon, and pointing out that some embassies were lenient with their communities working in the country.

He added that the law will consider (employment offices) main partner, taking on himself in some of the terms of the new law, punish the office that not committed to the conditions, pointing out that the law will see the light over the next few months, in order to serve the citizens and residents Living in the state, and reduce of the phenomenon of housemaids escape.

And on the same subject said: "The proportions of (offenders) in the management are 90% while remaining 10% for the escapees.